In order to ensure the safety of our customers, staff, and volunteers, we have modified our adoption process. As recommendations from health officials change, we will continue to modify our processes as appropriate and do our best to provide excellent customer service while also prioritizing your health and safety.
- Visit our adoptable dogs and adoptable cats web pages to view animals currently available for adoption.
- Complete the online pre-adoption questionnaire for either cats or dogs.
- Call 937-294-6505 and select option 3 in order to make an appointment with an adoption counselor. Generally, our adoptions are by appointment only, but please give us a call and ask about our ability to do walk-in adoptions.
- Meet with an adoption counselor trained to help make the best match! The adoption counselors are here to answer any questions you may have about our pets and about adoption.
- If necessary, we can help introduce all household residents, including the furry ones, to your new family member.
- Complete the adoption and go home with your furry friend! Plan on at least 30 minutes minimum to take your new pet home.