Adopt Your New Best Friend
Steps To Adopt A Pet
1. View our adoptable petsTake a look at our pets currently available for adoption.
2. Complete the pre-adoption questionnairePlease note, the questionnaire does not reserve or hold a specific pet.
3. Make an appointmentFor the convenience of our adopters, we encourage appointments. Please call 937-294-6505 and select option 3 to speak with an adoption representative. We also accept walk-ins whenever possible, but there may be a wait.
4. Meet with an adoption specialistOur adoption specialists are here to answer any questions you may have and are trained to help you make the best match! Please allow a minimum of 60-90 minutes to complete an adoption.
5. Bring your familyIf necessary, we can help introduce all household residents to your new family member, including meet-and-greets with dogs.
6. Complete the adoptionWe use a convenient, mobile checkout process that will provide digital copies of all the adoption paperwork. Please bring your smartphone and credit card to your appointment. Other options are also available, so please talk to your adoption counselor about any questions you may have.
Cat Adoption Fees
Kittens under 6 monthsStarting at $100
Cats 6 months to 1 yearStarting at $65
Adult Cats 1 year to 10 yearsStarting at $50
Senior Cats 10 years and olderStarting at $30
Dog Adoption Fees
Puppies under 6 monthsStarting at $366
Adult Dogs 6 months - 7 yearsStarting at $216
Senior Dogs 7 years and olderStarting at $96