Our employees make a difference! We have many opportunities throughout the year for dedicated, passionate people who want to make a difference in the lives of thousands of animals and touch the lives of countless families.
Current Employment Opportunities
Job Title: Registered Vet Technician
Department: Veterinary Clinic
FLSA Status: Part Time Exempt
Reports To: Veterinary Clinic Manager
Essential Function/Major Responsibilities:
- Administering anesthesia medications correctly and recording usage of controls
- Controlling the flow surgery animals
- Directing veterinary assistants
- Working closely with Veterinarian and assistance to complete surgery’s in a safe and timely manner
Specific Job Skills/Requirements:
- Hold a current Veterinary Technician License
- ability to stand for extended periods of time
- ability to help move large dog over 80lb
- availability to work Fridays or Saturdays
- 2+ years of veterinary technician experience
- Ability to handle stressful situations
SICSA will provide ample training in high quality high volume surgery techniques.
We offer a competitive wage and a friendly work environment.
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to Megan Dell: [email protected] or mail to SICSA Pet Adoption Center; ATTN: Megan Dell, 2600 Wilmington Pike, Kettering, OH 45419.