Pet Food & Supply AssistanceGet The Help You Need To Help Your Pet
SICSA Pet Food & Supply Assistance Program
The SICSA Pet Food Assistance Program provides assistance with food and other necessary pet care supplies to owners who are experiencing temporary hardships that make it difficult to care for their pets. For assistance with food and supplies, please visit SICSA anytime during business hours:
In order to receive assistance, please review the following:
- Must be 18 years and older.
- Bring picture ID.
- Provide proof of need (government assistance, unemployment, disability, or other documentation of temporary hardship). All situations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Understand that the food provided is donated and it may not be your current brand. This may cause an upset stomach by introducing new food to your pet. You must agree to this risk. We cannot be held liable for any medical issues as a result.
- The food and supplies provided are for personal pets. It is not for feral cat colonies.
- We ask that all pets are spayed or neutered or that owners are willing to schedule their pets to be altered. Financial assistance may be available.
- Understand that we can provide you with food once per month for up to 3 months. After this period, you must show further proof of need.
If you are unable to meet these requirements but still need assistance, please call our Help Center at: