Foster A PetHelp A Pet In Your Home
Foster Volunteers care for homeless puppies, dogs, cats and kittens in their home for a short period of time until the animals are adopted. We are happy to accommodate Foster Volunteers and their schedules in a variety of ways. Foster volunteers can choose the type of animal, how many and how often they would like to foster. You can take a break whenever you need!
CAT FOSTER APPLICATION
DOG FOSTER APPLICATION
Watch Our Foster Volunteer Orientation Video
Foster Volunteer Details
- Ensuring that all animals are fed, socialized, groomed, and have appropriate shelter.
- Begin basic obedience and medicate if requested by SICSA veterinary staff.
- Always ensure animal's safety and isolate when necessary.
- Able and willing to attend regular check-ups with SICSA's veterinary staff.
- Alert Foster Coordinator of any medical or behavioral issues in a timely manner.
- Able and willing to bring foster animals back to SICSA when requested.