Help the animals by donating items from your home or office, and receive a tax deduction.
Most items are on our Amazon Wish List for your convenience.
Please consider naming SICSA as your Amazon Smile designated charity and then using Amazon Smile to increase the value of your gift!
SICSA’s Top Needs List
- Jerky style dog treats – Science Diet or Purina Pro Plan
- Dry puppy food – Iams or similar brand, small breed or regular (please, no large breed) We currently have plenty of Dry Adult Dog Food. We are currently only accepting Dry Puppy Food.
- Dry adult cat food – Iams or similar, avoid artificial dyes (Red 40)
- Dry kitten food – Iams or similar, avoid artificial dyes (Red 40)
- Canned dog food – pate varieties, any flavor
- Canned cat and kitten food – chicken, beef, or other poultry varieties preferred over seafood varieties
- Hand soap
- Liquid laundry high efficiency detergent
- Concentrated liquid bleach
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Tablecovers (108″x54″ size) – pink, blue, and purple
- Yellow pocket folders
- Hand sanitizer
- Pill Pockets for dogs & cats
- Copy paper
- Forever & Postcard Stamps
- Bottled water (for volunteers and off-site events)
- Gas cards (for rescue transport)
- Non-clumping kitty litter
- AMAZON.COM GIFT CARDS
Please note – we are no longer taking donations for hot dogs due to upset stomachs.
Please consider donating still serviceable medical supplies to our Medical Donation Program. Your donation is tax-deductible for the value of the item. If you have questions about items accepted, please call our veterinary team at 937.294.6505 ext 14.
Friends of SICSA
Friends of SICSA collects items all year to sell at events, or to recycle, and donate the profits to SICSA. Items may be dropped off at the Adoption Center anytime during business hours. Items include: jewelry and fashion accessories, garage sale items, printer cartridges, fabric and materials, and holiday knick-knacks.