With Volunteer Appreciation Week quickly approaching, we wanted to highlight some of the ways SICSA Volunteers make a difference.
- Animal Enrichment: Our Volunteers help our animals in many ways, with enrichment being a big part of that. They help take our dogs on their daily walks (minimum of four walks per day), prepare enrichment treats, interact with cats and much, much more!
- Special Events: Our Volunteers play a crucial role in helping our events to go off without a hitch. From helping with registration, to setting up and tearing down, our events would not be as successful without our Volunteers.
- Daily Tasks: Volunteers play a big role in helping SICSA Staff with their daily tasks. From cleaning kennels, to scooping litter boxes, cleaning and folding laundry, to dishes, the daily tasks our Volunteers perform are necessary to helping SICSA run.
- Administrative Support: From filing and making copies, to running volunteer orientations and trainings; our Administrative volunteers help us extend our mission even further!
- Fostering: Especially during this time, our Volunteers help by fostering our adoptable animals in their homes. Our Volunteers not only help care for our animals, but they take them to their Veterinary appointments, give them medication, and more.
We want to thank all of our current Volunteers for the role they play at SICSA!
Proud Sponsor of SICSA Volunteers: