In 2020, in-person special events came to a halt due to COVID. To aid in making sure SICSA’s homeless animals still have the funding they needed, SICSA pivoted and presented the community with a new kind of event – The Poop Show. This tongue-in-cheek game of chance allows you to purchase a “chance” to win $10,000! The event was so fun and well received, we are doing it again. Join us for The Poop Show #3: The Turd Annual!
Support animals in need and win $10,000!
On September 16, 2022 we will hold a live event online featuring our game of chance, along with promoting SICSA and our sponsors through an engaging show hosted with fun in mind, and sharing the important mission of SICSA. Here are the details of the event:
- A dog play yard will be divided into one foot squares. This means you have a one in 1,202 chance to win!
- At the top of the event, we will randomly draw and assign names to those squares based upon those who purchased chances. Only 1,202 chances will be sold. In the event the winning square is not assigned to a chance purchaser, the proceeds of the winning square will be retained by SICSA.
- Once all squares are assigned chances the day of the event, we will bring out a dog to play in the yard with their handler. When nature calls – and it will – the square where the poop lands wins the $10,000!
- Chances are only $50 each.
- You need not be present on event day to win, but why wouldn’t you? Join us here at SICSA from 4:00PM to 7:00PM for the Poop Show Tailgate Party! Admission is free for all who purchase a chance. Anyone else may join in the fun for a $5 donation or pet supply equivalent! Food and drinks will be available for purchase, and we'll have plenty of games for a tail-wagging good time!
- Whether you're here paw-tying with us, or comfy at home, everyone will watch virtually as our emcees walk you through the fun all the way to the big event–the grand pooper!