2020 has been an all-around crappy year. However, we’re hoping to turn your frown upside down with a tongue-in-cheek game of chance that will give participants a shot at winning $10,000! To go along with the “theme” of this year, we introduce you to our new fundraising idea: The Poop Show!
On September 19, 2020, SICSA will hold a live event online featuring our game of chance. Here are the details of the event:
- A dog play yard will be divided into one foot squares. This means you have a one in 1,584 chance to win!
- At the top of the event, SICSA will randomly draw and assign names to those squares based upon those who purchased chances. Only 1,584 chances will be sold. In the event the winning square is not assigned to a chance purchaser, the proceeds of the winning square will be retained by SICSA.
- SICSA wants to make someone’s poopy year a really great one, so help us sell all 1,584 chances by purchasing several for yourself, and then sharing this news with a friend.
- On the day of the event, once all squares are assigned chances, SICSA will bring out a dog to play in the yard with his/her handler. When nature calls – and it will – the square where the poop lands will win the $10,000!
- Chances are only $50 each. The first 100 people who purchase 4 or more chances will also receive a VIP (Very Important Pooper) Paw Pack with gifts valuing over $50!
- You need not be present on event day to win, but why wouldn’t you? Just log onto SICSA’s Facebook Page at 2:00pm when our emcees – Gabrielle Enright and Josh Stucky – walk you through the fun all the way to the big event–the grand pooper!
To purchase your chance at winning $10,000, please visit https://www.sicsa.org/the-poop-show/.
You must be 18 years and older to purchase a chance. Staff, Board of Directors, and immediate family (defined as spouse, partner, parent, guardian, child, and/or sibling) are not eligible to purchase a chance.