Support our DACA partners
The Dayton Alliance for Companion Animals (DACA) is a coalition of animal welfare agencies in the Dayton region that seek to end the unnecessary euthanasia of healthy and friendly pets. DACA is part of a national movement to dramatically reduce the euthanasia of healthy animals. Learn more about the mission by visiting Maddie's Fund.
- Montgomery County Animal Resource Center
- Humane Society of Greater Dayton
- Second Chance Rescue
- Greater Dayton Labrador Retriever Rescue
- 2009 Animal Statistics
- Community Survey
- SICSA's Statistics
- SICSA's 2010 Statistics
- 2011 Community Statistics
The collection and publication of this data is sponsored by Maddie's Fund, www.maddiesfund.org.
Our Favorite Links
Our Camp SICSA Partner
- Miami Valley Pet Therapy Association: An all-volunteer community-based organization (and SICSA partner in Camp SICSA) whose purpose is to promote the use of highly trained domesticated pets for helping people improve their health, independence and quality of life.
Support these businesses that support SICSA with special contributions
- Purchase a Designer Catbox: Enter SICSA in the promotional code section when you check out and they will donate $5.00 to SICSA
- Ohio Pet Fund: Order an Ohio Pet License Plate
- The Animal Rescue Site: Click daily for SICSA