Dayton Alliance for Companion Animals
The Dayton Alliance for Companion Animals (DACA) is a coalition of animal welfare agencies in the Dayton region that seek to end the unnecessary euthanasia of healthy and friendly pets. DACA is part of a national movement sponsored by Maddie's Fund to dramatically reduce the euthanasia of healthy animals.
- Montgomery County Animal Resource Center
- Humane Society of Greater Dayton
- Second Chance Rescue
- Greater Dayton Labrador Retriever Rescue
The collection and publication of this data is sponsored by Maddie's Fund.
Our Favorite Links
Our Animal Adventure Camp Partner
- Miami Valley Pet Therapy Association: An all-volunteer community-based organization whose purpose is to promote the use of highly trained domesticated pets for helping people improve their health, independence and quality of life.
Support these businesses that support SICSA with special contributions
- Purchase a Designer Catbox: Enter SICSA in the promotional code section when you checkout and they will donate $5.00 to SICSA
- Ohio Pet Fund: Order an Ohio Pet License Plate
- The Animal Rescue Site: Click daily for SICSA