Dog Biscuit Recipe
This is an easy dog biscuit recipe for people of all ages to make. Your pup will enjoy these delicious treats!
2 cups whole wheat
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup skim milk
1. Preheat oven to 345 degrees.
2. Mix flour and baking powder (dry ingredients) in a large bowl.
3. Mix peanut butter and milk (wet ingredients) in a separate bowl.
4. Add wet ingredient mixture to dry ingredient mixture,
5. Form a dough ball.
6. Spread a light coating of flour on a rolling surface.
7. Coat the dough ball in flour.
8. Roll dough ball into a 3/8 inch thick dough slab.
9. Cut the biscuits using a small cookie cutter; transfer biscuits to cookie sheet.
10. Bake for 10 minutes, turn biscuits, then bake an additional 8 minutes.
11. Turn off oven, but leave biscuits in oven overnight. This makes them hard and crunchy!
12. Store biscuits in an airtight container or plastic bag.