SICSA is a private non-profit 501(c)3 pet adoption center. We rely on the generosity of individuals for support. Donations are tax-deductible under section 501(c)3 of the IRS code. Our tax ID number is 23-7367199.
Make a General Donation
Your contribution will benefit the animals in our care as well as important community spay/neuter and humane education programs. Learn More
Your membership not only helps you save lives, but it also gives you a voice. Learn More
Guardian Angel Fund
Your gift helps us provide emergency medical care to homeless dogs and cats: life-saving surgeries, behavior training, one-on-one attention and other extraordinary care that helps an unadoptable pet become adoptable. Learn More
Save Our Strays
Join our monthly giving program that is easy and convenient. Learn More
Make our wishes come true by picking up an item from our wish list. Learn More
Make a donation in honor, appreciation, celebration or memory of a beloved person or pet. We'll send a note to that person telling them about your donation (we do not disclose donation amount). Your tribute gift may also be viewed online. You can also purchase a brick in our Memorial Plaza to memorialize or honor a loved one. Learn More
Find out how to continue your legacy by helping animals long into the future. Learn More
Name a Kennel
Celebrate an individual or special occasion with a personal message on an adorable bone or mouse plaque that will adorn a SICSA kennel. Learn More
Turn your car, motorcycle, boat or recreational vehicle into cash for SICSA. Learn More
Many companies in the Miami Valley have a matching gift program. Find out how your donation can be twice as nice. Learn More
Sponsorship and Partnering
You or your company can sponsor one of our special events and receive advertising amenities and recognition. Learn More
United Way/Combined Federal Campaign
Your generous donations to United Way and Combined Federal Campaigns make a huge impact on our programs at SICSA. Our CFC number is 77174 and we are listed in the CFC booklet as "Society for the Improvement of Conditions for Stray Animals". For United Way, if we are not listed, just ask your employer for a donor option card.
Other Ways to Help
- Kroger Neighborhood Rewards: Join the Krogern Neighborhood Rewards program and SICSA will get a percentage of your purchases. It's free and easy to join! SICSA's number is 80798.
- Dorothy Lane Market: Join the Good Neighbors Program and SICSA will get a percentage of your purchases. It's free and easy to join! SICSA’s number is 197.
- Amazon Smile: When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you'll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to SICSA. Here's how it works: On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you need to select SICSA as your charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make on AmazonSmile will result in a donation to SICSA. Best of all, it doesn't cost you a thing!
- Bank for a Cause at Liberty Bank: Open a Bank for a Cause checking account and Liberty Savings Bank will donate 1% of your total signature-based purchases to SICSA.
- Wooftrax: Download the app, make SICSA your charity, and start walking!
- ResQwalk: Walk your dog for SICSA. Get the app from iTunes.
- Goodsearch: Search the web and support SICSA by adding goodsearch to your browser with SICSA as your charity.
- IGIVE: Shopping on this website means a donation for SICSA, as your designated charity (over 700 stores likeBarnes & Noble, Best Buy, PetMeds, Staples, Gap and many more).
- Fresh Step Paw Points: Paw points members can start can donate their points to SICSA.
- Purchase a Designer Catbox: Enter "SICSA" in the promotional code section during checkout and they will donate $5.00 to SICSA.