Other Ways to Help
Enroll in the Kroger Community Rewards Program online and choose SICSA as your charity. SICSA's number is 80798. Every time you shop at Kroger using your Kroger Plus Card, SICSA will earn monetary rewards from Kroger. Once a household member enrolls his or her card, all linked Kroger Plus Cards within that household will begin earning funds for SICSA too! This program raises thousands of much-needed dollars to help the homeless pets at SICSA each year. Please enroll today!
Join the DLM Good Neighbor Program and SICSA will get a percentage of your purchases. SICSA's number is 197.
When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you'll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to SICSA. Here's how it works: On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you need to select SICSA as your charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make on AmazonSmile will result in a donation to SICSA. Best of all, it doesn't cost you a thing!
Support these businesses that support SICSA with special contributions:
- Ohio Pet Fund: Order an Ohio Pet License Plate and a portion of the proceeds benefits organizations including SICSA.
- Bank for a Cause at Liberty Bank: Open a Bank for a Cause checking account and Liberty Savings Bank will donate 1% of your total signature-based purchases to SICSA.
- Wooftrax: Download the app, make SICSA your charity, and start walking!
- ResQwalk: Walk your dog for SICSA. Get the app from iTunes.
- Goodsearch: Search the web and support SICSA by adding goodsearch to your browser with SICSA as your charity.
- IGIVE: Shopping on this website means a donation for SICSA, as your designated charity (over 700 stores likeBarnes & Noble, Best Buy, PetMeds, Staples, Gap and many more).
- Fresh Step Paw Points: Paw points members can start can donate their points to SICSA.