Treat your human party animal to a birthday party at SICSA!
Birthday parties at SICSA are a blast! Children and their friends can interact with adorable animals, learn about responsible pet guardianship, and discover ways to help the animals at SICSA. Our 2-hour party package includes:
- A 1-hour presentation including activities and private behind-the-scenes tour
- Rental of private party room for 15 guests (including birthday celebrant) for cake and opening presents
- Interactions with adoptable animals
- Table and chairs
- Decorations and paper products
- Pet-themed cupcakes from Ashley’s Pastry Shop
- Juice and water for party guests
- Birthday celebrant gets a SICSA party animal t-shirt
- Naming of 1 incoming shelter animal
- Party Invitation (download here)
- We take care of the set-up and clean-up
$250 for 15 child guests (including birthday celebrant). Additional child guests may be added for $6 per child with a maximum of 20 children. There is no additional charge for adults. A $50 non-refundable deposit is required prior to reserving your party date, which is applied to the total party contribution. There is an additional $50 fee for parties scheduled less than 2 weeks in advance. Proceeds benefit SICSA's homeless animals and programs.
Please complete the Birthday Party Reservation Form. Birthday parties may be scheduled on weekends or weekday evenings. Please schedule your party at least 2 weeks in advance to avoid an additional fee of $50. Birthday parties are generally recommended for ages 5 and up.
For more information, please contact Carlette Jewell, Youth Programs Coordinator, at 937-294-6505 ext. 24 or firstname.lastname@example.org.