BIRTHDAY PARTIES AT SICSA
Treat your human party animal to a birthday party at SICSA. Birthday parties are held on Saturdays from 2pm-4pm. The 2 hour party package includes:
- A private behind-the-scenes tour and educational talk
- 2 hour rental of private party room for 15 guests including birthday celebrant
- Table and chairs; set up and breakdown
- Decorations and paper products
- Decorated pet-themed cupcakes from Ashley’s Bakery in Oakwood
- Juice and Water for party guests
- Interactive visits with our animals
- Birthday celebrant gets a SICSA party animal t-shirt
- Naming of 1 incoming shelter animal by the Birthday Celebrant
- Party Invitation download
- We take care of the clean-up
$250 for 15 guests (including birthday celebrant). Additional guests can be added for $6 per child. There is no charge for adults.
Please schedule your party at least 30 days in advance. A $50 non-refundable deposit is required. Your party date is not reserved until we receive your deposit. To schedule a party or for more information please contact:
(Staff) SICSA Community Relations Coordinator) Kira Petrykowski at 937-294-6505 x 24 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
(Volunteer) Laura Weaver at 937-648-9063 or by email email@example.com.
All proceeds benefit SICSA’s homeless animals and programs.