Treat your human party animal to a birthday party at SICSA!
Birthday parties at SICSA are a blast! Children and their friends can interact with adorable animals, learn about responsible pet guardianship, and discover ways to help the animals at SICSA. Our 2-hour party package includes:
- A 1-hour presentation including activities and private behind-the-scenes tour
- Rental of private party room for 15 guests (including birthday celebrant) for cake and opening presents
- Interactions with adoptable animals
- Table and chairs
- Decorations and paper products
- Pet-themed cupcakes from Ashley’s Pastry Shop
- Juice and water for party guests
- Birthday celebrant gets a SICSA party animal t-shirt
- Naming of 1 incoming shelter animal
- Party Invitation (download here)
- We take care of the set-up and clean-up
$250 for 15 child guests (including birthday celebrant). Additional child guests may be added for $6 per child with a maximum of 20 children. There is no additional charge for adults. A $50 non-refundable deposit is required prior to reserving your party date, which is applied to the total party contribution. There is an additional $50 fee for parties scheduled less than 2 weeks in advance. Proceeds benefit SICSA's homeless animals and programs.
Schedule a Party
Please complete the Birthday Party Reservation Form. Birthday parties may be scheduled on weekends or weekday evenings. Please schedule your party at least 2 weeks in advance to avoid an additional fee of $50. Birthday parties are generally recommended for ages 5 and up.
For more information, please contact Carlette Jewell, Youth Programs Coordinator, at 937-294-6505 ext. 24 or firstname.lastname@example.org.